LS2 Arrow Sting Helmet
A high-performance full-face motorcycle helmet designed by racers for racers The LS2 Arrow Full-Face Street Helmet was designed by a team including our engineers in Spain and our riders from Moto 3, Moto 2 and Moto G.P. Together, they developed the safest, most innovative performance helmet on the market. The lightweight, aerodynamic KevlarŽ reinforced Carbon Fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. We use 3 shell sizes to offer a perfect fit. The eye port is about ž taller than anything else on the market allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. Its extra wide so you can see whos coming beside you. The optically correct, Class A polycarbonate face shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts is treated fog resistance, plus it is Pinlock ready (Pinlock insert sold separately). The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high-quality foam using LS2s 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool. The Arrow uses a traditional Double-D Ring strap for a secure fit. Whether youre a racer, sport rider, or commuter, youll find the performance you need. This model has a LONG OVAL fit. The shape is very Shoei-like, but they run small for a snug, racer fit. We call it a "200 M.P.H. fit." If you want a G.P. fit, buy your regular size. If you want a more comfortable fit BUY ONE SIZE LARGER THAN NORMAL. Designed at LS2 world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Lightweight aerodynamic KevlarŽ reinforced Carbon Fiber helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- The eye port is extra tall allowing you to see farther down the track when tucked in
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high-quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology for comfort and safety
- The high-performance race shield is an optically correct 3 mm thick with tear off posts and is Pinlock ready
- Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain to meet or exceed DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 standards